Monday, May 16, 2005

Pre-India

I am not sure how this blogging thing works, I guess I just ramble on about my thoughts and feelings and the like. I am super excited about India, but as time goes on I keep getting more concerns from people and thinking about things that make me nervous, so I just want to go already before anyone else warns me about curry. This experience will change our lives and since change is a catalyst to growth, I hope to come out of this opportunity having grown to be a better person. For so long I have read about people living in extreme poverty, suffering from terrible disease, and have planned on crusading around the world righting these wrongs. This will be the first experience I have of seeing for myself how other people live and getting to know and appreciate their way of life. I hope that this galvanizes my excitement to aid the injustices I have seen, rather than discourage me. I can't help people that I do not understand and respect. So cheers to step one in the process of fighting injustice!

No comments: